- We will not share information that identifies you individually or reveals your identity (“identifying information”) to any organization outside of Dr.Pad
- We will not make identifying information available publicly without the prior written or electronic consent of the individual identified.
- We may collect and use information about you and your use of our sites, including identifying information, for our own internal purposes such as analyzing usage of the website for improvement purposes.
- Dr.Pad may send users, via email or other means, information relating to our site and/or information on special events, new programs or services and/or promotions from our partners/colleagues. The information described in these messages is intended to be of high interest or value to our users. To choose not to receive such messages, or any other future emails simply choose “no” to receive future mailings on our form page(s), otherwise your electronic approval will qualify as your consent for this purpose.
- If you make a purchase by credit card or otherwise provide your credit card information, the relevant data will be transmitted to Dr.Pad’s vendor providing such payment processing service.