Welcome to Dr.Pad Website
Dr. Pad–Practice Management app–provides enterprise level features and facilities for Doctors and healthcare professionals to manage their clinics. Set-up clinic at no time, provide limited access to medical assistants and other doctors to work on the clinical data. And, sync the clinical information in a secure cloud that users can access anytime from anywhere using any mobile device.
- Manage patients’ appointments, visit history and medical records
- Print, Email, SMS patient’s prescription
- Save prescription as a template and reuse it
- Send appointment reminder to a patient by SMS or email
- Save appointments into your device calendar
- Invite assistants to work on your clinical data with limited access. The updated clinical data will be readily available for you to look at it.
- If you are visiting many clinics, then switch to the visiting clinic and access the clinical data (of course, you need an invitation first)
- Set-up as many clinic as you need and all the clinical data can be stored in a secure cloud. No separate account or setting required.
- Schedule a time to save the Clinical Data in a secure cloud.
- Attach a profile picture to your patients and clinics.
- HIPAA Compliant.
- Attach many documents(audio, video, and image) to a patient’s visit.
- Generate patient’s medication and clinical notes as a PDF.
- Set up many clinics with a single sign-on.
- Print prescription directly from the app.
- Templates for sending email, SMS, and print.
- Save prescription as a template and reuse it.
- Future enhancements at no cost.
- Includes paid features.
- Unlimited secured cloud storage and bandwidth.
- Cross-user and cross-device syncing.
- Save patients records in an encrypted secure cloud.
- Invite nurses, assistants, other doctors to work on your clinical data( these members have limited admin access).
- Manage your clinical members by adding and/or removing from your clinic.
- Automatic sync at a specific time ( Save data to cloud automatically) and/or using sync option.
- Send medication and clinical notes as a PDF link to a patient through SMS(message), email, and other apps such as WhatsApp.
- All future enhancements at no cost.