- We will not share information that identifies you individually or reveals your identity (“identifying information”) to any organization outside of Dr.Pad
- We will not make identifying information available publicly without the prior written or electronic consent of the individual identified.
- We may collect and use information about you and your use of our sites, including identifying information, for our own internal purposes such as analyzing usage of the website for improvement purposes.
- Dr.Pad may send users, via email or other means, information relating to our site and/or information on special events, new programs or services and/or promotions from our partners/colleagues. The information described in these messages is intended to be of high interest or value to our users. To choose not to receive such messages, or any other future emails simply choose “no” to receive future mailings on our form page(s), otherwise your electronic approval will qualify as your consent for this purpose.
- If you make a purchase by credit card or otherwise provide your credit card information, the relevant data will be transmitted to Dr. Pad’s vendor providing such payment processing service.
- If you subscribe to the cloud, Dr. Pad saves your clinical data in the cloud . If you login to the app, the app capture user’s email from corresponding identify providers such as Google, Apple, FaceBook or custom login, and other required data to validate your identity.
In order to provide our users with a complete understanding of how our website collect and use information from our users, we have provided the following information:
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
Dr.Pad sites may log IP addresses for systems administration, diagnostic, and site tracking purposes. The Dr.Pad sites do not link IP addresses to information identifying users individually.
The Dr.Pad site may use files called “cookies” to store user preferences so that users don’t have to re-enter this information each time they use our site.
User Data Deletion
If you login with Apple, Google, Facebook, or custom login, then your email and other details you provided in the registration is stored with Dr. Pad. If you want to remove the data from Dr. Pad database, send an email from the registered email to email@example.com and provide a proof of your clinic ( screenshot of Dr. Pad settings screen showing the clinic id)
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org